Beth Ami is a welcoming community where we connect to Jewish past, celebrate Jewish present, and link to Jewish future through a humanistic philosophy.
Beth Ami - Colorado Congregation for Humanistic Judaism is the only full-service Humanistic Jewish congregation in the Denver Boulder area. Our two main venues are Countryside Rec Center in Westminster and the Jefferson Unitarian Church in Golden. Welcome to our community!
We provide the opportunity to celebrate Jewish culture and identity consistent with a humanistic philosophy of life.
Calendar of Events
- Book Club reads Constantine's Sword: The Church and the Jews by James Carroll. 11am at Brio's in Denver. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Ami Family Shabbat Hike, 10am - South Mesa Trailhead on Eldorado Springs Drive, Boulder. For more info email: email@example.com
- Jewish Community School session 1. For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCS session 2, Family School Mitzvah Project, 10am at Ekar Farms, RSVP to: email@example.com
- Rosh Hashana 5775 service and potluck, 4pm – Jefferson Unitarian Church in Golden. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kol Nidre Service. For more info email: email@example.com
- JCS session 3. For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Sukkot celebration. For more info email: email@example.com
- JCS session 4. For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Jewish Cultural Family School is open to families with children 3-13 years old. Each family is a learning group or havruta that listens to each other’s ideas and works together to accomplish a project. Beth Ami members and non-members are welcome.
- "Acts of Loving Kindness." Our members volunteer at Jewish Family Service, the Weinberg Pantry, the Denver Botanic Gardens, Light the Night Walk: Taking Steps to Cure Cancer & UNICEF. Our Mitzvah students select a project that our community supports. To suggest a project, please email email@example.com
- Our two professional leaders/madrikhot guide the community in life cycle events such as weddings, baby namings, b’nai mitzvot and memorials.
Joining or Contributing
- Consider joining our extended family of secular Jews from Denver, Boulder and surrounding communities. You may also contribute in honor/rememberence of a member.